Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my brand new blog. My intention is to record my day to day triumphs and setbacks in my attempts to lose weight, become more fit, and improve my health.

I'm 47 years old, and it seems like I spent too much time from age 10 to 26 on a diet. Diet became a forbidden word for me, and I've spent the years trying to accept my size and be happy as I was. I've tried not to let my weight stand in the way of feeling beautiful, glamorous and desirable. I've done okay. But, lately I've been thinking about the many things I would do in my life if I wasn't afraid. And I've decided that it's time for me to change my shape. On my own terms. Not by dieting per se, but by making healthy choices in what I eat and how and how much I exercise.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment