Friday, July 16, 2010

Inspiration: Vintage Style Bathing Suits!


First up is this gorgeous Marilyn-inspired suit from Pin Up Girl Clothing. I pretty much love it! It's pink, shirred, skirted and has darling little rhinestone brooches beneath each strap. Hubba hubba.





How cute is this bloomer leg suit from Zelda Sweetwater? It's called Nina, and I think that it's darling. If only it were pink...


Like this one:






Also from Zelda Sweetwater, this is called Jane. I love the pale pink and the cute bodice!


Hey Sailor! Fables by Barrie Retro Matey One Piece Swimsuit  from Unique Vintage Too fun!

Sweet little Kitty from Swing Dance Shop  Yes, you can wear it in the water.



 

                                                                                                                                                                         Hi Ho Cherry-O! Pink Cherry Sheath from My Baby Jo

 

The last word in adorable nautical suiting from What Katie Did 

I'm going to keep these images in my head to help me reach my goals. How about you? You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment