Monday, September 13, 2010

A second blog award! Thanks Fluffy!


I'm pleased to tell you that the magnificent and funny I'm Fluffy has given me another blog award! According to the Fluffy One,

"Here are the rules:


1. Post who gave you this award

2. State 10 things you like

3. Curse 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment"

10 Things I like:

  1. Grilled Cheese sandwiches
  2. The Renaissance Festival
  3. Pansies
  4. Washing my dogs
  5. Weeding my garden
  6. Calling my mom
  7. Sundays at home with Kristian
  8. Sleeping in
  9. Surprises
  10. Shiny, sparkly stuff!
My Blogger nominees:

Carol Has Her Nose in a Book
Librarian DOA
The Floating Lush
Knitting In the Stacks
Bombshell Beauty
Shrinky Inky's Fine Adventures
The Adventures of Gingeyginge
The Vintage Lesbian
Chibi Jeebs and the Nerotic Struggle
Fat to Fit


Enjoy, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you lovely lady.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donnell! I appreciate the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. And thank you for the great compliments. :)

    I'll let you wash my dog and weed my garden any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have several comments regarding some of your recent posts. I love the pictures of those vintage dresses. They are gorgeous. I have not visited the website that you link to, but will. I am thinking one of these dresses might be a good motivation for me to keep going.

    I read with empathy and horror your tales of gym in school. I wonder how many kids, myself included, were traumatized because we were the also kid picked fro a team. I am so glad you have found ballet, belly dancing and other athletics since your school trauma. I took belly dancing classes for a year with my daughter in law an awhile back-hope to get started again.

    I also see that you are making good and steady progress on weight loss. Good for you!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Donell and thank you so much for sharing the award with me :)

    ReplyDelete